XtreEmE GaMeZ!
March 29, 2024, 06:45:47 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: If anyone wants to say something, post it now. Smiley

Home   Forum   Help Search Arcade Links Staff List Members Login Register  

I FOUND THIS WHILE BROWSING CRAP LOL

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: I FOUND THIS WHILE BROWSING CRAP LOL  (Read 990 times)
AppleNiNjA!
I know YoU love me! =D
Founder
Evil Goomba

Xtreeme Points: 100

View Profile WWW
« on: November 15, 2009, 12:18:45 am »

Mario Xtreeme

PLEASE FOR GODS SAKE IF YOU ARE EPILEPTIC DO NOT PLAY THIS GAME! FLASHING LIGHTS ARE EVERYWHERE!

Sorry for shouting but that message was for your own safety.
Make sure you are older than 15 years old or you should ask your parents before you play! We don't want any angry people on our boards!
Introduction: If ya havn't played our game before you should DEFINATELY go to our homepage! Link found ingame!
Don't get confused, the only outlined eyecandy that Apple made that can be activated are the blocks, (except the ? blocks!)

Some Features:

Pickles Combo Engine
Pickles Explosion Engine
Apples Badguys
Apples Power Shrooms
Pickles Blood
Apples Levels
Pickles New Blocks
Apples New Backgrounds
Pickles Mario Sprite Tongue
Apples New Coins and Other stuff
Pickles New Combo Block
Apples New Moving platforms
Pickles New Combo Font
Apples New Death Font
Pickles Flag and Castle
Apples New SFX
Pickles Background Scrolling, (Paralax)
Apples Hazards (Spikes etc...)

Blah! You get it! =D

Hints!:D :

1. Pickles Blood sticks together and falls down on stuff! Sweet in Conjunction huh?:p
1a. This blood Pickle made looks extremely cool but can only be displayed for a very short time due to LAG, which we cant fix! :@
Its awesome blood though and its dissapointing that gamemaker has *** *** glitches.

2. One of Apples Re-Painted Pickle ? Blocks bursts out a power mushroom that turns you into Luigi!
2a. Control over Luigi makes you float, move slightly slower and jump slighty higher! (This Can be Bad, pick your timing wisely! Must be Mario to use one of the 4 blocks! )

3. Pickles nicely made shop layout is STILL in the works. GingerNinja, Apples sister drew a lady goomba supposedly for the shop owner!
3a. Pickle has already set the flamernator 2000 up. (One other weapon (in the future) that you can buy is a Super Shotgun, find out the rest! )

4. Apples levels continue to grow harder and longer, and his background eyecandies get better! You will also see his baddies, one most potent of them all, the Bullet Boy Blaster! ; )
4a. Apples eyecandies include hills, boulders, faded pipes, moving clouds, underground lights and many more! Pickle Painted the large rainbow coloured hill.

5. Both of us continue to fix bugs at an immensley fast rate. Apple recently made the music loop as Pickle fixed the glue problem.
5a. As Apple continues to develop many baddies, levels and other stuff, Pickle works on things to enhance the game further, such as better blood and explosions. =D

Mini FAQ - Teh Papple! Cheesy

QUESTIONS:

1. How come I cannot jump sometimes?
2. How come I cannot move sometimes?
3. How come I cannot shoot sometimes?
4. How come I cannot open the game?
5. Why does the MX homepage open when I load the game?
6. Why does the boss have ballz?
7.Why is the game too hard?
8. Why is the FAQ here?

SOLUTIONS:

1. This is a very well known glitch by Pickle and I. Unfortunatly the way we have programmed the jumping, well 75% Pickle with that part, it would take yonks to fix! And this time is valuable time that we can spend on making the game more fun! We will get around to it, eventually...       ; )

2. This is because of the most annoying glue. Although not as bad as it use to be, the glue problem down from 75 to 30% is still around. We will also get around to fixing this too! Don't worry!! =D

3. If you cannot shoot it means that you need to reload your ammo or find some more you dumb nut! Cheesy

4. The game will take a while to open because Pickle and I wanted our site to be advertised in any way possible, so when he had the master version of MX he put in a web page to be opened up to our site at the launch of the game!

5. The MX homepage, like stated above opens when the game is launched so that Pickle and I can have a gerater chance of grabbing some more members than we do now! =)

6. Why does the boss have ballz do you say? Hence the game title, "Mario Xtreeeme!!!"  Lol. We actually thought that this would be a rather funny joke! : )

7. The game may be too hard for you if you are:
(No Offence Intended Here! )

+Drunk
+Young
+Old
+Epileptic (YOU DEFINATELY SHOULD NOT PLAY THIS GAME! )
+No Offence definately here but, if you are mentally ill.

If you find the game hard and you are a teenager/20/30 year old it's probably because we made it slightly harder because people on our boards said it was too easy. (I yanked it down a notch on the 25th of Feb 08! It's a fair bit easier now but still hard. )

Controls:
KEYBOARD
Up = Jump
Left = Left
Right = Right
Space = Shoot
Number Keys = Switch Weapon  (More will be available after purchase from shops!=D)
Alt = Reload 50
Ctrl = Reload 250
Hold Shift = Reload 50 Constantly
Z = Skip Level      (IF YOU WANT A FUN GAME I SUGGEST THAT YOU DO NOT USE THIS! )
F1 = Restart
L = Remove Laggy Stuff(Blood and Stuff)
S = Snapshot (Apple just thought of adding it in so users could upload pics of bugs to our site. )
A = Switch Screen Mode (Apple added to make things easier xD )

MOUSE
LMB = Shoot      (IF HEAD IS BOUNCING object_head+= SPEED +5
RMB = Head Bounce Speed = -5

PS2 CONTROLLER

Figure this out for yourself ; )

Extra: For the download, and a bug posting thread, visit:   
http://xtreeme.smfforfree4.com!

Remember our site! =D

Credits:

TeH NiNjAs!

SOURCE CODE ABSOLUTLY MEGA SOOPLY ZOOPERLY DOOPERLY 'NOT' AVALIABLE!
love Pickel

Cheers, the Ninjas.

COPYRIGHTED MX AND ALL GAME CONTENTS PACKED INSIDE TO THE NINJAS 2007-2090         TM All rights reserved.
Report Spam   Logged

One of the two Founders of Xtreeme Gamez.

Look what I found on a thread! xD:  Today at 12:34

Look down for something cool!
Look above for something cooler!

If you looked this far down keep reading this sentence and it will do something strange, oh wait, you missed it! Start over!

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Member Legend
[Admin] [Global Moderator] [Moderator] [Staff] [Trusted User]